yeast (or leaven?)

or leaven. that stuff someone uses when he makes bread.

I've heard it helps with hair loss problems. I've used it myself for an amount of time in the past, before my hair transplants and it seemed to work (one little piece eaten every morning with empty stomach). has anyone else tried it? especially after hair transplants?

thanks

or leaven. that stuff someone uses when he makes bread.

I've heard it helps with hair loss problems. I've used it myself for an amount of time in the past, before my hair transplants and it seemed to work (one little piece eaten every morning with empty stomach). has anyone else tried it? especially after hair transplants?

thanks

hey that's a very good question!!!

when i visited my family doc for my hairloss problem for the first time, he recommended to me nizoral 2% and brewers yeast 1000mg. i went with both at first and then after searching the internet about the yeast and its effectivenes to combat the hairloss, i couldn't find anything relevent, so i stopped using it after i finished the first/last container of 180 tablets. continued with nizoral 2% up until today though.

so here is the link what i tried long time ago - MEGA BREWERS YEAST 1000MG - 180 TABS (first product on the page) http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=157

**edit**

any doctors here that could add anything regarding brewers yeast as a hair loss supplement? i'd like to hear from you guys.