early growth at 5 weeks?

Hi All,

Im about 5 weeks post a 3100 graft hair transplant with Dr Pathomvanich. So far recovery has been great. i lost about 70-80% of the grafts by week 3 (a lot of the remainder seem to have kept growimg) but in the last week have been getting a few pimples/small lumps in the recipient area and in one or 2 of them it looks like little hairs are poking through. I understand it generally takes 3-6 months to see any growth so do you think this could be early growth or is it just too early & im probably getting ahead of myself?

cheers

Hi All,

Im about 5 weeks post a 3100 graft hair transplant with Dr Pathomvanich. So far recovery has been great. i lost about 70-80% of the grafts by week 3 (a lot of the remainder seem to have kept growimg) but in the last week have been getting a few pimples/small lumps in the recipient area and in one or 2 of them it looks like little hairs are poking through. I understand it generally takes 3-6 months to see any growth so do you think this could be early growth or is it just too early & im probably getting ahead of myself?

cheers