Cant we all chat together

I am Going Bald,

We used to schedule regular live chat meetings (click here for information) however, we stopped in the summer of 2008 as people seemed to get too busy for live chat.

I'm willing to consider starting it up again however, last time I created a thread about it, it garnered little interest.

In the meantime, our chat room is always open, but typically there isn't anyone using it. That's why scheduling a time was so helpful.

Feel free to start a new thread asking members if they'd be interested. Or members can express their interest here. If enough interest is expressed, I can work on scheduling a time to run it.

Best wishes,

Bill

what if there was a specific topic discussed...something like a webinar and we can all chat about it.

that would be interesting.Maybe a doctor invited and we can all ask questions and talk to each other.something like a classroom and we take turns to speak with a moderator giving the turns....i dont know if there is a software that can do that but it would be awesome!!!

should we believe everything?

thanx for replying "Bill" and "hopefull"

is'nt there any software engineer

who can guide us how to do all this

As far as the software is concerned, we all can use skype ,cant we even we can do a voice chat

So, kindly make a skype ID and respond immediately

My skype ID is "hairhelp"

I am going bald,

There's an online chat feature built into this forum. Read the links I posted above. Therefore, if you're going to try to coordinate an online chat, I'd suggest using the software built into this community.

It isn't however, a voice chat...only an online chat/typing feature.

If you want to do voice, you would have to use third party software.

Bill