Pictures of my Head,hair

Originally posted by hair_me_out:

Looks kinda bowl or bush shaped. CAn you make the hairs stand up instead?

No I cannot ...as my hairline has receded quite a bit...so i have to comb forward.Whats your thoughts...and what do you mean like a bowl or bush shaped?

Thanks in advance

I think that your doing a fine job with the concealers!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Non-concealed photos would help, also ones that give a perspective of your face to illustrate how much it has receded. I think you could brush it up just at the hairline and use a product like fiber that doesn't have to detract from density like gel can. (Gel causes more of a wet look which is more see-through.)

Thanatopsis_awry had a great post about styling transplanted hair a couple of months back, you should check it out:

Styling transplanted hair

Originally posted by imissthebarber:

Non-concealed photos would help, also ones that give a perspective of your face to illustrate how much it has receded. I think you could brush it up just at the hairline and use a product like fiber that doesn't have to detract from density like gel can. (Gel causes more of a wet look which is more see-through.)

Non Concealed pics have been posted in a new thread.

Thanatopsis_awry had a great post about styling transplanted hair a couple of months back, you should check it out:

Styling transplanted hair