Growth at 1 month???

So tomorrow will mark the first month since my procedure and I am noticing stubble in my hairline. The hair is thicker than my native hair. Is it possible to experience growth this quickly? I will be posting my 1 month photos tomorrow and try to get some close-ups of it...

So tomorrow will mark the first month since my procedure and I am noticing stubble in my hairline. The hair is thicker than my native hair. Is it possible to experience growth this quickly? I will be posting my 1 month photos tomorrow and try to get some close-ups of it...

possibly some of your native hair returning and some of the grafts that have kept holding on for dear life.

You've got some time before you see much of anything unfortunately. Hang in there though, if you look any harder or any more times in the mirror your reflection may begin speaking to you!!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

It can't be a graft holding on for dear life. I buzzed my hair 3 weeks ago to match the length of my transplanted hair/native hair that was shaved for the procedure so it would all grow evenly. My transplanted (whats left) and native hair are a little over 1/4 inch in length. This hair is barely poking out of the surface and is thicker than all the native hair surrounding it...

Lovestospoon, I have the exact same thing on my hairline. Little stubble that look like hair that was shaved and is just coming back. They also feel like that to the touch. These are not grafts that have not shed or native hair.

Originally posted by lovestospoon:

It can't be a graft holding on for dear life. I buzzed my hair 3 weeks ago to match the length of my transplanted hair/native hair that was shaved for the procedure so it would all grow evenly. My transplanted (whats left) and native hair are a little over 1/4 inch in length. This hair is barely poking out of the surface and is thicker than all the native hair surrounding it...

Its possible as I experienced a small spurt at 1/half months post op, this then slowed down and returned at 4 months and then ever since. I ve had a send H/T so ill be keeeping a close eye on it