What Cab Be Done To Speed Up Healing (REDNESS ON HAIRLINE! FUE)

Hi Guys i want to know what can help speed up the redness on the hairline from the FUE graft sites, what creams are safe to use? natural treatments? copper peptides? i want to know the best possible way to speed things up without hindering growth, Fucidin H is out of the question as it hinders growth if over used so not touching that stuff. sticking more to natural products or products that have been proved not to harm grafts thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hi Guys i want to know what can help speed up the redness on the hairline from the FUE graft sites, what creams are safe to use? natural treatments? copper peptides? i want to know the best possible way to speed things up without hindering growth, Fucidin H is out of the question as it hinders growth if over used so not touching that stuff. sticking more to natural products or products that have been proved not to harm grafts thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

hi yes its for me as in certian lighting redness is quite visible still and want it to return to skin tone as soon as possible thanks

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Hey Balboa,

Hope you are doing well, try adding some tea tree oil to your shampoo and conditoner (in your hand). Worked great for me. How are you doing?

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

ive tried tea tree in the past with things its good as an anti-bactirial agent but doesnt seem to do much for scaring/inflamation.

im doing ok i havent noticed any vast improvments since my last pic i uploaded so i will leave it till the 5 month stage before uploading again then i can compare, its just this anoying redness and these small lumps on the recipiant site, im just worried that it will never improve and i will be left red and scarred for a long time, i know for sure im going to have to have something done at the 12 month stage as not just is it uneven but there are noticable gaps that i havent seen any actuvity in whatsoever also some grafts on the bottom of the hairline are faceing outwards, downwards and all other silly directions rather than upwards like most of the hairline, i dont know who is to blame for that(tech or doc) but its damm anoying that you pay so much and go to 1 of the ''top docs'' so to speak and dont get what you paid for

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Instead of trying to actual help the actual "redness" itself, you could look into "concealers" to effectively camouflage it. I don't think the concealers most usually floated around (dermmatch, nanogen, etc.) would be optimal, but something more along the lines of a traditional "makeup" concealer, perhaps....I'd go see a good dermatologist, too, and see if he can recommend an effective treatment to either treat the problem itself, or, most likely, simply camo it.

EDIT -- I wouldn't worry about the redness persisting indefinitely. You're still pretty early, and especially with fair skin, it's quite likely you're just a "slow healer" in that regard!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

thanks for the advice but i dont realy want to go with the makup route as its just more hastel and makup and hair dont go all that well together and people would know i was covering something up drawing more attention to the area

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily