Round 2 with Dr. Wong

Hey guys,

Almost home after sitting in airports all day. I had my second procedure yesterday, this time with Dr. Wong and the ladies in lovely Vancouver.

Dr. Wong did not the scar that developed and wanted to include it in the strip. Although that cut down on the final graph count, my laxity allowed us to obtain 3993 grafts. That amount coupled with my previous procedure should have a pleasing aesthetic effect.

It was a rather long day on the assistants and myself. We started at 9AM and didn't finish up until 9 PM.

The thing I feared the most after reading threads the last week was the Vancouver security. They didn't even look at me twice. I left the hat on and took everything off that would possibly beep. No problems at all.

So, great experience overall, and will be posting pre and post op pics ASAP.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

715 grafts at Bosley, 2004

3238 grafts by Dr.True, Mar 2008

3393 grafts by Dr. Wong, Jul 2009

Hey guys,

Almost home after sitting in airports all day. I had my second procedure yesterday, this time with Dr. Wong and the ladies in lovely Vancouver.

Dr. Wong did not the scar that developed and wanted to include it in the strip. Although that cut down on the final graph count, my laxity allowed us to obtain 3993 grafts. That amount coupled with my previous procedure should have a pleasing aesthetic effect.

It was a rather long day on the assistants and myself. We started at 9AM and didn't finish up until 9 PM.

The thing I feared the most after reading threads the last week was the Vancouver security. They didn't even look at me twice. I left the hat on and took everything off that would possibly beep. No problems at all.

So, great experience overall, and will be posting pre and post op pics ASAP.

Glad you made it home alright although I had no doubt you wouldicon_smile.gif I'm sorry I didn't get to spend more time chatting with you. Getting ready for the upcoming trip has me running around like crazy.

Congratulations. We look forward to seeing your updates.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

No problem Joe, I'll probably stop by next summer for some pics.

I wrote the graft count wrong, it was 3393...still good considering the amount of scar tissue that was removed.