Bosley is back

I was reading the Sunday paper today and guess who shows up with a new infomercial!!! They are very soft on the sell approach, same old story 'look great by coming to us' never discussing the quantity of grafts but models go from nothing to complete heads of hair.

Actually referred to different sites for consultation and procedures, had the new president on a PHD and MD, showed 'consultants' who have had the procedure, I would have to say very good presentation and if I was not on this site would have called, as I have in the past just never acted.

In the end the disclaimer refers to the references given were not in exchange for monetary compensation, however they are compensation for travel expenses and given procedures!!!

That is it for now.

I was reading the Sunday paper today and guess who shows up with a new infomercial!!! They are very soft on the sell approach, same old story 'look great by coming to us' never discussing the quantity of grafts but models go from nothing to complete heads of hair.

Actually referred to different sites for consultation and procedures, had the new president on a PHD and MD, showed 'consultants' who have had the procedure, I would have to say very good presentation and if I was not on this site would have called, as I have in the past just never acted.

In the end the disclaimer refers to the references given were not in exchange for monetary compensation, however they are compensation for travel expenses and given procedures!!!

That is it for now.

I actually saw a big envelope from Bosley in the mail addressed to one of my neighbors the other day. You have to give credit, where credit is due though, if it wasn't for Bosley's infomercials, most of us wouldn't even know hair transplants exist.

The Bosley nightmare..... People wonder why they pay so muxh when they go there, coudl be all those info commercials! and sales people. They should spend that money on FUE and density!

• 3 months later...

I, as most guys found out about Bosley through TV> I went there first for a consultation, and incredibly, the doctor turned me away. He said I was to young at the time (24). TOld me to come back when I was 30. Well I never ended up going back there and thats a good thing; perhaps I'd be disfigured and would spend my mornings deciding which hat to wear. I have an impressive collection.

Cas

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

• 2 weeks later...

RUN RUN LIKE NEVER BEFORE__ MAKE MARICE GREEN LOOK SLOW__I can not believe Bosely. After all the bad results and poor butcher jobs- not to mention law suites, they are still at it.

I know they are investing a ton of money in hair manipulation but that's about the only thing they are doing. They need to just focus on Research/Development with all the cash they have stoled from people and get out of the surgerical business (just my opinion))