RECIPIENT AREA REDNESS

It's been slightly over 4 wweks since my translpant and my head is still red. I keep asking how long and the only response I get is evreyone heals differently. Can anyone offer a bit more wisdom than this? Thanks!

I know it's cliche, but it's true that everyone is different. I've seen some with no redness after a couple days. Mine lasted until about 6-8. Even now, if I wear a hat and take it off, the recipient area is a bit more agitated and red than the rest of my scalp.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Mine was "mostly" gone after about six weeks. But it would still show up sometimes, like after a hot shower, etc. I would wake up in the morning and think "wow, it's really gone today!", every day. Then later the same day I would see that no, it was not gone. But generally, it was more or less gone ENOUGH after a month or six weeks or so. Before it was COMPLETELY gone was more like about 6 months. But it was livable way before that.