Recent Hair Transplant

Rahal UK,

Primarily, congratulations on your recent surgery with Rahal. Youve done your research, chosen a great Dr. and surely, soon enough you will be rewarded.

Great consistant and informative blog, especially for future Rahal patients (such as myself). The work looks great as usual for Rahal and his team. The scar, I thought, as you described look quite large in the first post HT pics, but I could not believe how much it had settled and faded as early as day 15 when you had your hair shaved. Surely, within a few months, you scar will be a complete non issue.

Looking forward to seeing how you progress. Do you have any pre HT pics that you could post. It would be interesting to see, exactly where you coming from?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks for the reply guys, appreciate that.

hair_care:

I've been advised to wait until week 3 before anything more than current (dripping approach) shampoo and rinse. I have noticed there are differing opinions on this.

Bill:

Thanks for the interest. I will be blogging regularly in the weeks and months ahead. Cheers.

Raphael84:

Glad to be of help. Yes, so far I have been very pleased with my choice. Distance wasn't an issue in my choice of surgeon. Some things are not worth cutting corners. The scar is healing well. The nurse who removed the sutures said she could hardly see it. My barber made the same comment. There is still some redness but these are from the sutures, which felt quite tight. Obviously they had to be to close such a large incision. I'll post some pre-op pics sure.