How about some updates x3!!

Sorry man. I've been a little tied up with college starting back. I should be able to post a couple update pics tomorrow when I get the stitches out (2 weeks). And I can't wait to get those suckers out...they're jabbing me when I sleep!

I was going to actually post a 2 month update this Friday...

-Robert

As forum moderator and a Patient Advocate for the Coalition I'm available to answer any questions.

To view animations and videos and learn about leading hair restoration physicians visit http://www.regrowhair.com/our_physicians.asp

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to get the stitches out today. I believe I'll postpone the pics until either tomorrow or Saturday. That's when I plan on getting a haircut so that'll be best anyway. I'm hoping the scar won't be that visible with a #3 guard on the back. Today is 2 weeks and Dr. Cooley emailed me and wanted me to call him on his cell phone (How many docs do that?) and he asked how I was doing. I believe Robert said the same, but he told me to get Aquaglycolic Shampoo for the flaky skin I've been seeing in my hair. So far I'm totally...TOTALLY pleased with my decision with Dr. Cooley and I will definitely post a couple pics soon...although theres not really a whole lot of change.

HBT: The stitches are out! Man the back of my head feels so much better! I can't believe how much of a difference that made! It stung a little getting them removed, but it was well worth it. I hope to get a haircut tomorrow or Saturday, and I will take some pics and post them this weekend. You said it's the first and biggest step back to normality...THANK GOD!