1 month update: Dr. Hasson - 4,159 grafts

azn,

Sorry I should have been a little more specific in regards to the donor area. In all honesty, I think I was pretty lucky because my donor area did not hurt that much after 3 or 4 days post-op. The donor area felt great the day before the staple removal; it's just that it was difficult for me to sleep with the staples in. After the staples were removed, sleeping became much easier for me. The day after the staples were removed the entire area was a tad sore but it wasn't unbareable. My main complaint is how itchy the area became when I began exercising. I feel a lot of tightness throughout the entire scalp (especially when I cough and sneeze), although the tightness has gotten better. As far as the actual staple removal, it didn't hurt as much as I anticipated. I would definitely suggest soaking your head about 10 minutes prior to having the staples removed, it makes a world of difference. Hope this helps, if not just ask.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks for the compliments HMO. I normally take about 5 grams of fish oil a day. You can take it through supplement form or you can eat fish like salmon or orange roughy and get the omega fats that way as well. By the way, your 3 month results look awesome! I just posted on your thread.