Having trouble with Proscar

DrewFL

I am having trouble finding a doctor in my area (NW FL) that will prescribe me Proscar. They all want to give me propecia. I told them it was a money issue and they did not seem to care. They told me i should not be cutting drugs myself.

ANY HINTS?????

I am having trouble finding a doctor in my area (NW FL) that will prescribe me Proscar. They all want to give me propecia. I told them it was a money issue and they did not seem to care. They told me i should not be cutting drugs myself.

ANY HINTS?????

No way. Go to the Yahoo website & search for "Hairsite International". 1st website listed is the one I got my Proscar from (no prescription) & it's the "real stuff". $85 for 28 tablets (20 week supply), which is a bit expensive but most cheaper sites ask for a prescription.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Drew FL,

I would also be very interested to know exactly what website you got your proscar from . I have no health insurance and am unable to afford to go to a doctor that might not even prescribe it for me. It would be a great help to know a place where you can get it with no prescription. Thanks in advance.

Dorian