Transplants Falling out please help

well let me tell you that i had a transplant on my entire hairline around 7 months ago.

recently ive notice a lot of the transplants have been falling out, mostly sticking to the tub. now i know for sure these are the transplants because of the size and the texture, i had shaved the area of my head that recieved the transplant and kept the rest so all of my hair is considerably longer then the front..i have not had a cut in 7 months lol.

please help me im getting worried.

what could cause this and what could correct it.

my transplant was with a reputible doctor, and the hair i recieved were definetly not out of the safe zone.

I don't know. . the new hair could be cycling.

As hair miniturizes, its growth cycle gets shorter, so as the hair is healing and establishing itself, it may not have a full 2 year cycle yet.

It could also be that they are hairs that never shed and they are finall shedding. Give it a few moinths to see if they come back.

I doubt they would grow for a while and then stop growing without coming back.

After 15 days, your grafts would have been firmly secure.

When my hairloss first started, it was so drastic, there were large "bulbs" of tissue at the base of the shedded hair. It was though entire follicular units were shed during the effluvium. Perhaps, you may be going through a shed.

BUT NOT LOSING YOUR GRAFTS.

take care...