Dr. Feller Consultation Review

mmaz03

What a great guy. Really cool. He told me I was not a candidate for surgery yet and I am very happy he was honest with me. If my hair loss gets worse, I will surely be visiting him in the future. Furthermore, he was extremely informative. I would recommend making an appointment with him if you are in the tri-state area.

Thanks!!!

Edited by mmaz03

What a great guy. Really cool. He told me I was not a candidate for surgery yet and I am very happy he was honest with me. If my hair loss gets worse, I will surely be visiting him in the future. Furthermore, he was extremely informative. I would recommend making an appointment with him if you are in the tri-state area.

Thanks!!!

Edited by mmaz03

Originally posted by mmaz03:

What a great guy. Really cool. He told me I was not a candidate for surgery yet and I am very happy he was honest with me. If my hair loss gets worse, I will surely be visiting him in the future. Furthermore, he was extremely informative. I would recommend making an appointment with him if you are in the NYC or tri-state area.

Thanks!!!

Mike Maz

I take it that Dr. Feller told you that you are not a candidate for an HT because of your age?