Shock Loss in different areas

I'm 4 weeks post op and had grafts done in both front/temple and crown. I have lost 95% of implanted hairs in front, 80% in temple but only about 5-10% in crown. My question is can there be varying degrees of shock loss for different areas of the scalp or is it just a delayed reaction for the crown? I had my shock loss in front/temple area mostly at 2 weeks, since then only very few hairs daily.

I'm 4 weeks post op and had grafts done in both front/temple and crown. I have lost 95% of implanted hairs in front, 80% in temple but only about 5-10% in crown. My question is can there be varying degrees of shock loss for different areas of the scalp or is it just a delayed reaction for the crown? I had my shock loss in front/temple area mostly at 2 weeks, since then only very few hairs daily.

Dr. Wong was the doc and yes pics are coming. I just took my 4 week pics and I must retract my original posting of 90% remaining. It certainly felt like 90% (my wife didn't help telling me that she thought that none of the hairs had fallen out) but after review I would estimate 60-70% of the graphs still remain. I know that is a smaller percentage but in relation to the majority of the graphs in the front/temple regions in the same time frame there seems to be a big difference.

Thanks for the info to all. I have finally completed my blog and should be attached to my signature (should be on left by login for pics to review varying degrees of shockloss).