Cutis Verticis Gyrata and Hair Transplants

Thanks for your help. I was worried if it will grow towards forehead..;)

No way to stop it but I have not had any change since I was 18 or so. I feel that if you do not have a MPB gene you will not lose the hair, and if you do, you might lose it just a little sooner. If you are suffering from hairloss it may be worth it to follow mpbsucks(I think there are a few numbers after that part) thread. He recently went thru and FUE proceedure and has CVG, so I am very interested to see his results.

Need some more info on this disease. I got this disease when I was 20 years old.. But was correctly diagnosed few days ago. Many doctors were not aware of this 2 years back..

My question is Cutis Gyrata Syndrome of Beare-Stevenson is the same as ours??

Will we see some mental abnormalities in us soon? :confused: as written on some sites?

No way to stop it but I have not had any change since I was 18 or so. I feel that if you do not have a MPB gene you will not lose the hair, and if you do, you might lose it just a little sooner. If you are suffering from hairloss it may be worth it to follow mpbsucks(I think there are a few numbers after that part) thread. He recently went thru and FUE proceedure and has CVG, so I am very interested to see his results.