does timeline for shedding correlate to regrowth?

My doc placed the grafts on the right side of my head and his tech placed the grafts on the left side. My ride side seems to be shedding faster than the left side. Any reason for this? Also, does early shedding on the right side mean it's going to grow back sooner on this side?

My doc placed the grafts on the right side of my head and his tech placed the grafts on the left side. My ride side seems to be shedding faster than the left side. Any reason for this? Also, does early shedding on the right side mean it's going to grow back sooner on this side?

• 1 month later...

"My doc placed the grafts on the right side of my head and his tech placed the grafts on the left side. My ride side seems to be shedding faster than the left side. Any reason for this?"

Probably just your mind playing tricks on you.

I doubt the doctor would even let the tech onto his premises much less put grafts in your scalp if he didn't implicitly/explicitly trust him.

The medical sphere relies heavily on confidence and you will have to also. Sorry

"does early shedding on the right side mean it's going to grow back sooner on this side?"

Yes. Telogen precedes anagen.

take care...