Clinic in South Carolina?

Beware that there is a Lawrence Shapiro in Florida, who I have not heard good things about. The Dr. Shapiro who gets good feedback is RON Shapiro. I don't know if Ron Shapiro has a Florida office or not.

Just giving you a heads up...

Another doctor you should seriously consider is Dr. Jeffrey Epstein. He is in Miami Florida and does excellent work ( he did my HT and I am VERY happy). He also offers travel re-imbursment.

My experience with Shaprio was great.

I just had my 3rd procedure with him (I'm a NW7). I started with him in 2000 when he had an office in Florida in addition to Min. Now he is only in Min.

He is very interested in you and your results and I found him to be up front and is very likeable.

On my first HT we went long so after we finished he let the staff go and he actually drove me to my hotel instead of calling a cab and stopped to get a quick burger at Wendy's. My second one also went long so he and Dr. Rose took me to a restaurant along with a few staff members for a meal. Very unusual but appreciated.

His staff is very friendly and accomodating during the procedure but very foucused on the task at hand.

You can read throughout the site about his technical ability.

Those are some of my thoughts.

Check out his website for some new patient photos ... http://ShaprioMedical.com