Honestly, has Rogaine worked for anyone?

Foundation

I've been in the hair loss game (obsession) for about 7 years now, and I have never once, in all of my time, found anyone who has truly benefited from Rogaine. That is, no one whom I know or who would provide pictures at least. In fact, most of the people I've come across have all lost hair on Rogaine, whether or not they stuck through the "shedding phase" (ugh). Anyone here?

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.

I've been in the hair loss game (obsession) for about 7 years now, and I have never once, in all of my time, found anyone who has truly benefited from Rogaine. That is, no one whom I know or who would provide pictures at least. In fact, most of the people I've come across have all lost hair on Rogaine, whether or not they stuck through the "shedding phase" (ugh). Anyone here?

800+- Bosley NY, June 2005

1300+- Dr. Feller, December 2008

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1021

We should be on here to help and look out for each other, not to make someone feel worse about their situation.

Foundation,

Rogaine worked wonders for my father. He has pretty extensive thinning in his crown, and now there are virtually no signs of loss there anymore.

I didn't have the same fortunate experience unfortunately. But let me suggest that if you are using it, stick with it for at least 6 months to a year to see if it helps you. If it does, be prepared to commit for life or you will lose any benefit you acquire from it.

Best wishes,

Bill