Has anyone had any experience with Jason Sorgi?

Hi all, I am new to this forum and I'm glad I've found it, there's tons of great information in here. 

I had a hair transplant last year in which I was not happy with the density, that in addition to continued hair loss (I am on topical fin but wasn't correctly utilizing it). I am looking for a repair surgeon in the United States, I am unable to fly to Turkey. I came across Jason Sorgi in Boston through my research and found his work to be pretty good. Has anyone here had any experience with him? Or know anyone who's seen him? 

Thank you in advance 

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Joeyheart said:

Hi all, I am new to this forum and I'm glad I've found it, there's tons of great information in here. 

I had a hair transplant last year in which I was not happy with the density, that in addition to continued hair loss (I am on topical fin but wasn't correctly utilizing it). I am looking for a repair surgeon in the United States, I am unable to fly to Turkey. I came across Jason Sorgi in Boston through my research and found his work to be pretty good. Has anyone here had any experience with him? Or know anyone who's seen him? 

Thank you in advance 

I’ve never heard of him, check out our full list of recommendations.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/best-hair-transplant-surgeons

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.