3 weeks post-transplant - Is it normal that the transplanted hair that falls look like this?

Hello, 

I made my hair transplant 28 days ago. I started losing my transplanted hair something like after 10 days after the surgery. 

The transplanted hair that is falling looks sometimes a bit strange to me and I would like to know if it is normal or not. Some of the hair that fall is straight, which is normal, some is straight but with a small thing black at the end (could it be the follicle?), some are curved (is this normal?). Could you guys help me and tell me if there is something to be preoccupied about or should I just chill out? 

Thank you, have a great day :) 

20240524_130129.jpg

20240524_124211.jpg

20240524_124137.jpg

20240524_124007.jpg

20240524_123938.jpg

20240524_123753.jpg

5 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

yes, all normal 

1 hour ago, donpizmeov said:

As said above that is completely normal and part of the initial process. You can take take it easy 😉

OK thank you very much ! So could you explain why sometimes the hair is completely curved like this? It gives me the sensation that the hair hasn't been put correctly in the scalp and I wonder if it will grow correctly after. 

The first photo depicts a lost dried up multi-hair bearing graft…the other pics  are simply dead graft hair.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

5 minutes ago, gillenator said:

The first photo depicts a lost dried up multi-hair bearing graft…the other pics  are simply dead graft hair.

Hello, Thank you for the reply. Do you mean that the hair of the first picture failed but the others are normal and will grow as expected? 

The graft in the first photo was lost and subsequently dried up…the others are just pics of graft hair.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY