Dr/Juan Couto, FUEXPERT, Spain, 3500 Graft

Hello guys,

I'm 33 years young. I will have my surgery with Doctor Juan Couto.

Doctor Juan gave me 2 options

1- 3000 grafts, If i will not take Finasteride 

2- 3500 grafts, If i will take Finasteride 

And I have chosen option 2. I began Finasteride one year ago before the Surgery

The surgery will be done on 3 days

I will keep you updated.

I can't believe that after 10 days i will have the surgery, losing my hair was an awful experience, i felt that I lost my identity, it crushed my self esteem.. my mind didn't accept this fact and since then the hat was my friend. I'm relieved  and happy with this step. So relieved that I will end this chapter from my life endlessly 

7B9B3066-54EC-486D-8F27-7A46C933FBAC.jpeg

IMG_9239.jpeg

IMG_9236.jpeg

IMG_9233.jpeg

IMG_9230.jpeg

IMG_9228.jpeg

IMG_9229.jpeg

IMG_9227.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

You lost your hair and destroy your confidence?ahahahah

I hope that u are joking because u are full of hair

baldness is other

u need only to fix hairline

Edited by salsazio
  • Like 1

Hey Bro, Good luck on the journey, I know exactly what you mean about the confidence and identity, its not like me or you were bald, but at the same time, styling options, the ability to look the way you want, its a nice option to have. This is just bringing you back to what you had, rather than anything extra. Im happy for you and will be following. :D

• Like 1

Happy for your man, this bs robbed me of my identity as well and my ht helped me regain it back. Couto is among the best and I'm looking forward to your results. 

17 hours ago, salsazio said:

You lost your hair and destroy your confidence?ahahahah

I hope that u are joking because u are full of hair

baldness is other

u need only to fix hairline

I understand your point of view but from the front the v shape receding is awful and made me hate my appearance, it totally changed my face. Specially it happened suddenly when I reached 30 during Covid, it was a free fall and I refused to take Fin .. i hope Dr Juan help me to be like before 

16 hours ago, Diff-thinner said:

Hey Bro, Good luck on the journey, I know exactly what you mean about the confidence and identity, its not like me or you were bald, but at the same time, styling options, the ability to look the way you want, its a nice option to have. This is just bringing you back to what you had, rather than anything extra. Im happy for you and will be following. :D

Thanks man for your words. Exactly, it is not about baldness, the NW receding hairline totally change your face like 100% and makes you look older. I wish I could post my photo with my hair like it is totally different person.. thanks again

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Happy for your man, this bs robbed me of my identity as well and my ht helped me regain it back. Couto is among the best and I'm looking forward to your results. 

Thanks man so much. It took along time to have a surgery with him. I didn't need to gamble with my hair with random clinics. Thanks again for commenting 

1 hour ago, Hex13 said:

Thanks man so much. It took along time to have a surgery with him. I didn't need to gamble with my hair with random clinics. Thanks again for commenting 

Yeah head up dude, you have a crazy good physique as well. Trust the process as you go through the motions of shedding and all that and you'll come out better on the other side 

22 hours ago, TorontoMan said:

Yeah head up dude, you have a crazy good physique as well. Trust the process as you go through the motions of shedding and all that and you'll come out better on the other side 

Thanks man for your positive words. I need it..

• 3 weeks later...

hello guys, Finally I have finished the surgery ( I still can't believe it lol ) 

here is my experience ( I tried to sum up, any questions are welcome) 

Dr. Juan from the moment he walked into the room, you know that you are in front of an Elite surgeon.. he is so passionate about his job.. very detail-oriented.. you feel safe that he will operate on you. I bombarded him with questions and he answered all of them with details.. he gave me the sensation that this is the most important surgery he would do in his life
he is so cool and very confident and the way he carries himself could come only from his success.. the way he was looking at my hair, drawing the hairline, made me feel that he is an artist, not a surgeon.. after every day of the surgery he was staring at the design then whispering to himself " PERFECT " lol that reminds me of the movies when an artist sees a scarce piece of art.. so basically everything you had read about him on the internet is true

the clinic: it is a luxurious one that suits Dr. Juan, I wish they could shoot a video for the whole clinic. 

the staff: very friendly, professional and everything is precise and on time.. they make sure you are comfortable... they give you the vibe that you are at your home

the surgery: 
He used a lot of tools to discuss with me what I needed.. a lot of photos, a laser machine with photos to determine the hairline and the proportions of my face, and a Device in his office to see my Donor area.. 
guys, I enter the clinic at 9:30 am and leave at 6 pm for almost 1000 grafts. Dr Juan was operating on me for nearly 5 hours daily ( I slept a lot during the operation) .. 
the extraction by the team is done from 10 am and then Dr Juan operates on me from 12 pm to 5:30 pm. I didn't feel any pain at all. 
So total of 3500 grafts over 3 days
Extraction>Meal Break> then Dr Juan

hairline design.jpg

hairline design 2.jpg

First day.jpg

2nd day.jpg

3rd day.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hex13 said:

hello guys, Finally I have finished the surgery ( I still can't believe it lol ) 

here is my experience ( I tried to sum up, any questions are welcome) 

Dr. Juan from the moment he walked into the room, you know that you are in front of an Elite surgeon.. he is so passionate about his job.. very detail-oriented.. you feel safe that he will operate on you. I bombarded him with questions and he answered all of them with details.. he gave me the sensation that this is the most important surgery he would do in his life
he is so cool and very confident and the way he carries himself could come only from his success.. the way he was looking at my hair, drawing the hairline, made me feel that he is an artist, not a surgeon.. after every day of the surgery he was staring at the design then whispering to himself " PERFECT " lol that reminds me of the movies when an artist sees a scarce piece of art.. so basically everything you had read about him on the internet is true

the clinic: it is a luxurious one that suits Dr. Juan, I wish they could shoot a video for the whole clinic. 

the staff: very friendly, professional and everything is precise and on time.. they make sure you are comfortable... they give you the vibe that you are at your home

the surgery: 
He used a lot of tools to discuss with me what I needed.. a lot of photos, a laser machine with photos to determine the hairline and the proportions of my face, and a Device in his office to see my Donor area.. 
guys, I enter the clinic at 9:30 am and leave at 6 pm for almost 1000 grafts. Dr Juan was operating on me for nearly 5 hours daily ( I slept a lot during the operation) .. 
the extraction by the team is done from 10 am and then Dr Juan operates on me from 12 pm to 5:30 pm. I didn't feel any pain at all. 
So total of 3500 grafts over 3 days
Extraction>Meal Break> then Dr Juan

hairline design.jpg

hairline design 2.jpg

First day.jpg

2nd day.jpg

3rd day.jpg

Looks good nice hairline design. Do you know if you was the only patient on each day. I had my operation there too unfortunately I did not get the laser or photos for the design of my hairline. I had to trust him because at the end of the day he has good hairline results

24 minutes ago, hairyelswhere said:

Looks good nice hairline design. Do you know if you was the only patient on each day. I had my operation there too unfortunately I did not get the laser or photos for the design of my hairline. I had to trust him because at the end of the day he has good hairline results

Yes you should trust him 100%. Don’t worry or overthink it.. 

To be honest, I didn't ask about the strategy of how many patients he handles per day.. But I think it is 2 cases per day

Edited by Hex13

9 minutes ago, Hex13 said:

Yes you should trust him 100%. Don’t worry or overthink it.. 

To be honest, I didn't ask about the strategy of how many patients he handles per day.. But I think it is 2 cases per day

That's what I did because when other people complain about bad results I still think he's results are good. Also I have seen some repair jobs from Dr Couto on other people and the results are beautiful especially miko's results

4 minutes ago, hairyelswhere said:

That's what I did because when other people complain about bad results I still think he's results are good. Also I have seen some repair jobs from Dr Couto on other people and the results are beautiful especially miko's results

Until now, I didn't see any bad reviews for Dr Juan .. 

14 minutes ago, Hex13 said:

To be honest, the word ( good ) is not the most suitable one to describe his results. 

I have described Miko's result as beautiful and simply saying that even the people who complain about their results I do not find anything that much wrong I find it good. For example some people who are not happy with their results does not mean I would not be happy with the same results I WOULD BE HAPPY cause for me it looks good. I 

28 minutes ago, Hex13 said:

To be honest, the word ( good ) is not the most suitable one to describe his results. 

I think you misunderstood what I'm trying to say. We are not describing his results generally Dr Couto's results are for me are the best in the world FOR ME. What I am saying is about the people who are not happy I'm saying that in my opinion they are actually good and I will be happy with. 

1 hour ago, hairyelswhere said:

I think you misunderstood what I'm trying to say. We are not describing his results generally Dr Couto's results are for me are the best in the world FOR ME. What I am saying is about the people who are not happy I'm saying that in my opinion they are actually good and I will be happy with. 

You are good bro.. I totally got your pov..I was just commenting about this specific word..

31 minutes ago, EvansLawrence said:

Congrats on joining Couto's team.

Can I ask, did Dr. Torres run some part of the surgery or was It done entirely by Couto?

Thanks man.. to be honest, I don't know who is Dr.Torres.. only Dr Juan was operating on me ..