Hair Transplant Dr Near Las Vegas

Does anyone know of any good docs near Las Vegas? I’ve consulted with two in the area and both suggested I need 1800 ish for my hairline. I spoke with the folks at Regrow, then saw the reviews on this website and quickly decided against that place.

I had another one with Dr. Abrams at Abram’s Aesthetics and Hair Restoration. They use the Artas method, and I’m now seeing negative comments on that here. I do have a consultation with Parsa Mohebi at the end of the month. That place seems legit but expensive, which in this case I imagine you get what you pay for.

Looking for unbiased advice here.

• Administrators

Ive never heard of any good doctors in Vegas. Mohebi is a solid choice.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Stay the hell away from ReGrow.

2 hours ago, Cjc25 said:

Does anyone know of any good docs near Las Vegas? I’ve consulted with two in the area and both suggested I need 1800 ish for my hairline. I spoke with the folks at Regrow, then saw the reviews on this website and quickly decided against that place.

Did you talk to a guy calling himself "Logan Lynch" by any chance? And did he say he was a doctor?

• Like 1

Idk if he’s calling himself a dr, but that was the guy. I actually read your thread on it and that’s what drove me away from going there. Thank you so much for sharing. Sorry you had to deal with that. Any hopes in compensation from it?

• Administrators

I would also seriously consider Dr. Gabel in Portland.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

9 hours ago, Cjc25 said:

Idk if he’s calling himself a dr, but that was the guy. I actually read your thread on it and that’s what drove me away from going there. Thank you so much for sharing. Sorry you had to deal with that. Any hopes in compensation from it?

Probably not, but I'm not done with them. Dealing with a big personal issue right now but later this summer I'm going after them.

• Moderators

I like Dr Parsa Mohebi. I've seen a few videos/podcasts with him and he seems like a decent and knowledgable guy.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 5/17/2024 at 9:52 AM, Cjc25 said:

Idk if he’s calling himself a dr, but that was the guy. I actually read your thread on it and that’s what drove me away from going there. Thank you so much for sharing. Sorry you had to deal with that. 

BTW, rumor has it the guy had to have half his foot amputated for some reason and now gets around on a mobility scooter. Is that true?

If so, well, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Al - Moderator said:

I like Dr Parsa Mohebi. I've seen a few videos/podcasts with him and he seems like a decent and knowledgable guy.

Celebrities shouldn’t influence your decision. But, Joel McHale has one of the best results next to Elon Musk, and he went to Mohebi

View my thread