Questions Regarding Eugenix HT in India

I'm planning on going to Eugenix for my HT. I've never been to India and had some questions that I was hoping those who have been to Eugenix can help me.

1.  How did you pay for your Eugenix HT? Is bank wire the best method? They charge extra for credit card use. 
  2. Is there free wifi able at Delhi airport and was it easy to locate your Eugenix driver to take you to the hotel? 
  3. My HT will take place over 2 days, and I plan to fly back home sometime on day 4. Is this sufficient time? I'm located in North America so it'll be a long flight. 
  4. How was the hotel that Eugenix use? Are there restaurants/room service inside or did you have to go outside to get food? 
  5. I plan on going back to work 6 days after my HT. Is this doable? 

Any answers and help is much appreciated. 

1) Wire transfer or Credit Card (Extra 2% if you use Credit Card)

2) It's quite easy to locate Eugenix Driver, he will be standing outside the Airport with your name card. Even if you are traveling outside your country for the first time, it will be easy to locate Eugenix Driver.

3) It's always recommended to stay for 4 to 5 days after your HT, it help's your body to recover and the cleaning of new grafts is taken care by clinic. Just make sure you are careful while traveling.

4) Its a four star Hotel and it's good and clean. The breakfast provided by the Hotel is excellent and there are lot of option to order Food from outside. If possible avoid outside food and try to eat it from Hotel. 

5) Doable but avoid Sun.

• Valued Contributor

The WiFi situation at New Delhi airport is a pain. You’re better off purchasing an e-sim for India in advance through Airalo or another provider so that you have cheap 4G at all times. 

Zomato is a popular food delivery app so if you decide you don’t want to pay the restaurant prices for food, you can order without having to roam around. 

8 hours ago, Berba11 said:

The WiFi situation at New Delhi airport is a pain. You’re better off purchasing an e-sim for India in advance through Airalo or another provider so that you have cheap 4G at all times. 

Zomato is a popular food delivery app so if you decide you don’t want to pay the restaurant prices for food, you can order without having to roam around. 

Thanks for the help. I've read about the Delhi airport wifi being bad, so I'm worried I won't be able to find my driver, especially since it's a busy airport without being in contact with them. 

17 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

4) Its a four star Hotel and it's good and clean. The breakfast provided by the Hotel is excellent and there are lot of option to order Food from outside. If possible avoid outside food and try to eat it from Hotel. 

So they don't have room service available? So aside from breakfast, any food you have to order from outside? 

• Valued Contributor
27 minutes ago, sekiro109 said:

Thanks for the help. I've read about the Delhi airport wifi being bad, so I'm worried I won't be able to find my driver, especially since it's a busy airport without being in contact with them. 

So they don't have room service available? So aside from breakfast, any food you have to order from outside? 

The hotel has a restaurant and food can be ordered to your room. You've basically got multiple options and it won't be an issue at all.

14 hours ago, sekiro109 said:

Obviously they have room service. It's a four star hotel.

You can order any food from outside, India has a popular Food delivery app's name Zomato and Swiggy. Just download the app and enjoy the delicacies