Topical Minoxidil 5 %

51 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

If you buy the foam you can fill the cap and then place the cap in hot water. The heat will melt the foam into a liquid that is not be greasy like the spray or liquid version. 

I fill the cap with Minoxidil 5 % foam and then l put hot water on the cap in order to turn the foam into a liquid is that what you meant ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yabala said:

Hello. Do you prefer Minoxidil 5 % in spray or in foam ? And why ? 

I’m currently using the 5% foam, only been taking it just over a month maybe, no progress yet, some shedding first few weeks 

• Valued Contributor
10 hours ago, Yabala said:

I fill the cap with Minoxidil 5 % foam and then l put hot water on the cap in order to turn the foam into a liquid is that what you meant ?

Lower the cap in hot water so the water doesn't get into the top of the cap. The heat will melt the foam into a liquid that is less greasy and easier to use than the liquid version itself.

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Lower the cap in hot water so the water doesn't get into the top of the cap. The heat will melt the foam into a liquid that is less greasy and easier to use than the liquid version itself.

Turning the foam into a liquid means that the liquid is easier to use if l did understand. Am l correct ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Spot on. It’s an old trick. 👌

If the goal is turning the foam into a liquid better to get the liquid form directly right

Oral gave me some chest pain 

Topical Minoxidil didn't do anything for me but until I added Tretinoin (activates sulfotransferase enzymes). Game changer for those who don't respond topically.

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

No the liquid form for sale is greasy to apply. When you heat the foam version it is far more viscous and easier to apply. 

Ok l get it now