Crown Hair Transplant

Hello,

Because I also have transplantation at the back of the crown, do I need special care or massage for maximum results, because I read that this area has less blood circulation and things happen more slowly, and I even read that the success rate is 50/50, that is, it may not grow there hair if the blood circulation is too weak? 

On day 11, I started drinking Xpecia vitamins

Thanks 

• Valued Contributor

The success rate is certainly not 50/50, so disregard that.

Massaging the scalp likely won't do anything at all. The success of your crown restoration will almost entirely come down to the skill of the surgeon and their team. All you can really do is sit back and wait. Massages, vitamins etc... None of these things will do any harm if you want to do them anyway but the chances of them helping the HT along are incredibly slim and, crucially, you'd have no way of testing whether they helped or not in any case.

Posted (edited)

The success rate is upon the surgeon, which same goes for the frontal area.

I myself had 2 crown procedures at HDC Hair Clinic, 1st time I didn't use any hairloss meds so my final result peaked post op 12 months, but now I'm using topical formula of 1% Finasteride mixed with 5% Minoxidil which boosted faster the growth of my 2nd crown procedure.

Edited by Doron Harati

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.