Please recommend surgeons who are good at splitting multis into singles?

Posted (edited)

Essentially I only need 400 or so single follicle grafts to fix a slightly pluggy hairline and acquire some temple points. I don't want any multis to be harvested because they will have no where to to implanted into. I'm curious if there are surgeons skilled in dividing multi-follicular units into individual ones, or if there are surgeons who specialize in exclusively extracting single follicular units from the donor area.

Edited by eze

• eze changed the title to Please recommend surgeons who are good at splitting multis into singles?

At HDC Hair Clinic, we divide multigrafts to single grafts with a razor under microscopes if necessary.

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

eze…with FUE, finding 400 single hair grafts will be easy to find because most of us have hundreds of singles in our donor zones…IMHO, it is more ideal or more favorable to “not” cut up multi hair bearing FUs unless it’s really necessary…that was more prevalent when FUT was the method of harvest and having a strip to dissect versus with FUE, the singles can be cherry picked one at a time.

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY