Help i have Dermatitis

Hello, I need help, it's been 25 days since my hair transplant and every time I wash my head, crusts and dandruff appear, I would even say something like seborrheic dermatitis on the scalp(These are not the scabs after the operation, I removed them around the second week ) just to clarify that with the previous hair transplant, they appeared in the same way and very often, after every head wash, and as far as I know this harms the growth of new hair, because I would say  my first transplant  was unsuccessful, and I followed all the post-operative procedures. The only product that helped me 100% is a lotion that it contains natural herbs that are for hair and scalp (dermatitis), but because it contains alcohol, the clinic where my hair was transplanted advised me to wait at least 6 months, and in 6 months new hairs may not grow, or at least the effect may not be maximum..Please help what can I use to remove these crusts

The photo I am attaching is from today

Thanks!! 🙏 🙏 

IMG_20240510_182720.jpg

IMG_20240510_182715.jpg

IMG_20240510_122020.jpg

• Administrators

I get the same thing, do you use nizoral?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

32 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

32 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

No, but this shampoo was recommended to me by the clinic today, but I don't know which color has blue and yellow..Is there anyone who uses it and is it good?

7 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Which country are you in? 

I'm in Bulgaria

I don't know why the clinic where the Transplantation took place stops me from using the lotion when in the previous topic you all told me that it's alcohol, it can't burn my grafts and it's already been 25 days... it really helps me and removes all the scabs

What would actually happen if I used it, other than my scabs being clean? The problem with me is that after I wash my head/hair the next day, dermatitis appear (I use the baby shampoo from the clinic, but yesterday they recommended Nizoral), that is, I think that whatever shampoo I use will not have an effect (I think that from water it is obtained like this)

Could the end result be negative and my hair not grow back from the dermatitis because as i mentioned the previous transplant was considered a failure and i was told it could be from that so this time i want to control the dermatitis from the beginning? 

Thanks 🙏 🙏 ❤️

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Ivan Ivanov said:

I'm in Bulgaria

I don't know why the clinic where the Transplantation took place stops me from using the lotion when in the previous topic you all told me that it's alcohol, it can't burn my grafts and it's already been 25 days... it really helps me and removes all the scabs

What would actually happen if I used it, other than my scabs being clean? The problem with me is that after I wash my head/hair the next day, dermatitis appear (I use the baby shampoo from the clinic, but yesterday they recommended Nizoral), that is, I think that whatever shampoo I use will not have an effect (I think that from water it is obtained like this)

Could the end result be negative and my hair not grow back from the dermatitis because as i mentioned the previous transplant was considered a failure and i was told it could be from that so this time i want to control the dermatitis from the beginning? 

Thanks 🙏 🙏 ❤️

Firstly, you need to stop panicking. It’s very common for people’s scalp to become irritated after a result of surgery. 

Nizoral is probably your best bet. It won’t work immediately- you have to be consistent with it. 

You’re not in the UK but maybe you can source this shampoo that was recommended to me by Dr Ball of the Maitland Clinic. It’s very good and much nicer than Nizoral. 

External links aren’t usually permitted but hopefully this will be ok as it’s a product that might help (and I’ve obviously nothing to gain from sharing it!): https://tonymaleedyhair.com

• Like 1

I see from the pics that there is strong inflammation of the scalp, did I understand correctly that this is your second transplant? It is also likely that your first transplant failed due to this inflammation that you probably already had or was caused by the first transplant. I recommend that you visit one or more dermatologists/trichologists.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Firstly, you need to stop panicking. It’s very common for people’s scalp to become irritated after a result of surgery. 

Nizoral is probably your best bet. It won’t work immediately- you have to be consistent with it. 

You’re not in the UK but maybe you can source this shampoo that was recommended to me by Dr Ball of the Maitland Clinic. It’s very good and much nicer than Nizoral. 

External links aren’t usually permitted but hopefully this will be ok as it’s a product that might help (and I’ve obviously nothing to gain from sharing it!): https://tonymaleedyhair.com

Thanks a lot for the reply I will look for the shampoo!

My problem will surely be solved if I use the lotion as I used it before the transplant The question is can I use it and will it harm my grafts? Why does the clinic advise me not to use it for six months (I think they are wrong, it is only with natural herbs and a small amount of alcohol tested on my scalp and works great and fast!!!) The sooner I start fighting the dermatitis, the better more chance for a successful final result.. last time I was late and that's why the results were not Good

I suffer from the same problem and use Nizoral 2% twice a week from day 30, which keeps it away. As it is a medicated shampoo you need to leave it in your hair for a short time before washing it out.

Dear friends who follow the topic, I used the lotion and within 15 minutes absolutely everything cleared up

I hope that even though it contains a small amount of alcohol around 10 11% it won't damage my grafts, it's still the 25th day, if anyway if there is someone who knows something about the lotion if it's good or not, let me know

Be healthy 🙏❤️

See a dermatologist. It could be seb derm which is somewhat common after surgery. However, it might be psoriasis as well which can flare up when the skin/scalp is damaged (like during surgery).

• Like 1

On 5/11/2024 at 8:24 PM, Ivan Ivanov said:

Dear friends who follow the topic, I used the lotion and within 15 minutes absolutely everything cleared up

I hope that even though it contains a small amount of alcohol around 10 11% it won't damage my grafts, it's still the 25th day, if anyway if there is someone who knows something about the lotion if it's good or not, let me know

Be healthy 🙏❤️

Which lotion is it?

9 hours ago, Test12345678910 said:

Which lotion is it?

It is available only in Bulgaria it was bought from a company that only makes organic cosmetics with 100% natural ingredients If you are from Europe I can send you a bottle it costs about 20 euros and is 125 ml

IMG_20240425_120304.jpg