Global economical Crisis & HT industry

Hello to all of you.

I m just wondering,at these days we are passing through how easy is for the average of people like us to have an HT since the economical crisis affects our life.how we are supposed to save 12.000$ or more to have an ht..????

Why this industry don t do something better to help people and their self of course?????we see car companies,cloth companies,even banks making better offers every day ...why HT's NOT?????

Hello to all of you.

I m just wondering,at these days we are passing through how easy is for the average of people like us to have an HT since the economical crisis affects our life.how we are supposed to save 12.000$ or more to have an ht..????

Why this industry don t do something better to help people and their self of course?????we see car companies,cloth companies,even banks making better offers every day ...why HT's NOT?????

Lets not forget there are still many people who have a lot of money .. Others who kept their jobs still get paid the same amount.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by MrJobi:

Lets not forget there are still many people who have a lot of money .. Others who kept their jobs still get paid the same amount.

Mr. Jobi is right. As a financial advisor working for a large brokerage firm, I've seen reports where there is more money in savings and money markets than any time in history. A lot of fear is gripping the world, and causing a lot of folks to hoard their money.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week