Hi

i would like some more density along the hair line. I’ve always had issues around there but it’s gotten worse with age.  I have been on dutasteride and oral minoxidil for a few years and saw pretty good results with hair thickening everywhere but hairline. What do you think? 
Who would you recommend? I’m so confused by all of the surgeons because I don’t see a lot of women.  

im speaking mostly of the photo where i pull my hair back. I think it’s not as visible when I don’t. 

hoping to get some suggestions 

Thanks 

IMG_2740.jpeg

IMG_2732.jpeg

IMG_2743.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Dr. Nadimi in Chicago if you can afford her at about $10 per graft.  Next choice Shapiro Medical in MN at about $7 per graft.  3rd place & cheaper - no comment from me. 

Good luck & keep us update if you like.

Dut & Oral Minox - well done.  If you are bold you can also do Spiro (oral med) into your routine for long-term hair retention.  Some even say 2% Nizoral 2-3X's weekly.

Edited by jjsrader
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, jjsrader said:

Dr. Nadimi in Chicago if you can afford her at about $10 per graft.  Next choice Shapiro Medical in MN at about $7 per graft.  3rd place & cheaper - no comment from me. 

Dut & Oral Minox - well done.  If you are bold you can also do Spiro (oral med) into your routine for long-term hair retention.  Some even say 2% Nizoral 2-3X's weekly.

Yeah it’s a bit much for me 🥹 but thanks for the recommendation. I actually do also fill spiro and was taking them with the dutasteride and minoxidil but I decided to stop for a bit. Maybe I’ll take it again. So much work!  

thanks for the suggestions 

37 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Where are you based and what is your budget? Are you prepared to travel if so?

New York but I have done work in turkey and Mexico (can’t afford New York drs) 

22 hours ago, jjsrader said:

100% Dr Nadimi, research her here and you’ll see for yourself! 

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2024 at 8:45 PM, Chetman2112 said:

100% Dr Nadimi, research her here and you’ll see for yourself! 

So I sent pics to Dr Nadimi, she’s the only Dr who said she would not recommend a transplant for me. She said to just stay on the meds (but I’ve been on them for 3 years). She also said it could cause shock loss. Isn’t that temporary? 

Now I’m confused because other drs have said they could do it, (I’m just not sure about trusting them) 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2024 at 6:24 AM, Steffy_12 said:

Hi

i would like some more density along the hair line. I’ve always had issues around there but it’s gotten worse with age.  I have been on dutasteride and oral minoxidil for a few years and saw pretty good results with hair thickening everywhere but hairline. What do you think? 
Who would you recommend? I’m so confused by all of the surgeons because I don’t see a lot of women.  

im speaking mostly of the photo where i pull my hair back. I think it’s not as visible when I don’t. 

hoping to get some suggestions 

Thanks 

IMG_2740.jpeg

IMG_2732.jpeg

IMG_2743.jpeg

Any update? I want to know: How is everything going? On my side, everything is smooth now because I have found the solution to my essay-related problem. This is the https://oxessays.com/write-my-essay website. I am talking about this website. They are a writing service provider website. There, you can hire a professional writer to write for you. In my case, I used them for essays and assignments, and the best thing I like about them is that they are very affordable and professional in their work.

I am replying here for the updates.

Edit: Please keep updating us :)

Edited by AnaliaSanford