Hello everyone,

I'm currently exploring treatment options for hair loss and am trying to decide between stem cell therapy and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP). I would greatly appreciate it if anyone here could share their experiences with either of these treatments.

Specifically, I'm interested in:

Your personal results (improvements, time taken to see effects, etc.)

Any side effects you experienced

Overall satisfaction with the treatment

Would you recommend it?

Any insights or personal stories would be incredibly helpful as I make my decision. Thank you in advance for your help!

image.jpg

Neither. These aren't generally considered effective treatments for hair restoration.

Are you on any medications, such as Minoxidil or Finasteride? Typically, the best approach is to stabilize your hair loss via medication and then, if desired, restore thinning areas by way of a hair transplant.

• Like 1

🧑🏽‍⚕️ Help others by naming your clinic and surgeon, in your post title if possible.

💊 Help yourself by directing medical questions to medical professionals. No one here can safely provide medical advice like your primary care physician.

💬 Help the forum by adding a Like or other reaction to an existing comment before repeating what others have already said.

9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

There’s a reason why you won’t find patient posted hair restoration via stem cell or PRP. 

One is illegal and the other unfounded!

• Like 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY