I'm pulling the trigger. Any tips ?

Hi y'all.

May have seen my reddit post but I wanted to share here.

I'm going for a HT after a very long wait.

Ive done alot of research and speaking to other guys in the community and also past patients. I settled on Thailand with Dr.L

I'm going for a combo procedure,which I haven't seen posted about much. Fue & FUT.

I'll be sure to document the trip and experience so I can help myself and also help someone who comes across it.

I've been quoted about 5-5500 grafts given the combo procedure and keeping in mind to maintain a healthy post op donor area.

If you've gone to this same Dr, I'd really appreciate any info on travels, the 5 day post op stay, selection of hair line, aftercare, whatever bit of knowledge you care to pass on.

It's a big thing to finally get this far and I am excited. I'm sure people here understand more than anyone.

20240129_131324.jpg

20240129_131337.jpg

Dr Laorwong is currently the Dr. I've been most pleasantly surprised by.  IMO their work keeps getting better and better.  And from patient testimonials, they're extremely open to working with the patients on the hairline design (which is NOT the case for a lot of other surgeons, who have very specific ways they like to do things).

It's a very safe bet, and odds of a great result are high.  

• Like 1

Check out my journey here: