MHR lawsuit

Mahair

I am getting ready to file a suit against MHR on Two issues one of which is the nerve damage they caused the second of which is the overselling and misrepresentation of the procedure by the Dr. and consultant. I am also filing a professional neglience against the Dr, as an indvidual who participated in misinforming and deceiving me as a patient. Anyone else want to get on board?

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I am getting ready to file a suit against MHR on Two issues one of which is the nerve damage they caused the second of which is the overselling and misrepresentation of the procedure by the Dr. and consultant. I am also filing a professional neglience against the Dr, as an indvidual who participated in misinforming and deceiving me as a patient. Anyone else want to get on board?

Mahair, dont waste our time. Come back and post after you have actually filed the lawsuit. Give us the docet number and then we will listen.

Your posts are getting old. Step up and actually do something or move on.

now you're finally going to have to show SOMEBODY some pictures. Perhaps your lawyer can have them digitized for you and you can present them here along with your case strategy.

Maybe somehow you can now offer this group some constructive information on "how to sue a hair mill" or something - I am sure there are many who may be interested. This would certainly be more refreshing than your repeated posts of despair. Best of luck.

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

Chaos, panic and disorder...my work here is done.

I just looked up "Mahair" in the dictionary. It says "all talk and no action".

let's see some pics man. and try to put a new spin on your rants b/c reading the same sh@# over and over is boring.

if you don't want to read then don't. if you see that i posted then skip it if you are bothered.i took a screwing and was disfigured by an unscrupulous dr. had grafts thrown away and lost my hair. i was not bald before this if i was i would say it just didn't work oh well. but it was not like that so move on if you dont want to read.i personally think most h/ts suck now except the ones that are properly applied on good candidates which are all but a few.

Mahair

Email me at hairtransplantdisaster@hotmail.com

I have some links I can forward to you, plus some other info. Complete discretion of course.

Other guys

Just skip Mahair's threads if they bug you, nobody is making you read them. If you can't bitch about your HT here, where can you bitch about it? This is one of the few places where somebody might actually understand what the heck you were complaining about. Posting can probably also be a good pressure release so that frustrations don't get expressed in other more negative ways.

• 1 year later...

TP, Shed and Hugh -

I think that this is a case where the better course of action would have been to refrain from making any comment at all.

Presumably you all are on this forum because you're balding and want to do something about it. I would also assume that you think about this topic a fair amount and quite possibly discuss it, ad nauseum, with your significant other.

Take a moment to think about how your baldness makes you feel - the insensitive comments from family and friends, how it makes you look, etc.

Now try thinking for another moment how you'd feel if you finally made the decision to have a HT, only to have your baldness problem go from bad to worse. I personally cannot imagine a more devastating scenario - the problem that you were initially trying to hide is now plainly obvious for everyone to see.

Rather than kick a guy when he's down, I'd hope that after a small amount of self-reflection, you guys might be able to recognize how inappropriate and petty your comments are. The fact that you could make such comments on a Forum that is essentially a support group for people who are attempting to deal with their baldness is unbelievable to me.

Mahair - I wish you all the best in your lawsuit against MHR.

FS

D'oh -- I just noticed the date of the original post! Sorry for contributing to a previously dead thread - seems to be a few of these coming back to life lately. I guess the comments from TP, Shed and Hugh just set me off . . .

Just out of curiosity Mahair did you ever file the lawsuit?

If so, what is the status?

FS