Selection / experience of various clinics

Hello, I have been toying with the idea of having HT for some time. I only knew the "well-known" big clinics and read through the reviews. In my opinion, most of the reviews are bought and faked.  Then luckily I came across your forum! I have spent the last few hours reading through several posts and making a selection. 

Briefly about myself:
27 years old
Only receding hairline, not too much. Something around Class 2.
I tried minoxidil a few years ago, but stopped after a year. Apart from that, I don't take any medication or anything similar. 

I have made the following selection:
Dr. Resul Yaman
Dr. Ozlem Bicer
Dr. Gokhan Gur
Dr. Erkan Demirsoy
Dr. Keser

The costs do not play a major role, what is important for me are the following points:
- Information
- Accompaniment
- Implementation (preferably the doctor) 
- hygiene
- Aftercare

If you have any other suggestions or tips, I would also be very grateful! 

What is your experience? Thank you in advance!

Edited by newpatient12

Why are you narrowing down only to turkish clinics? If cost is not a major factor you have much better options in europe like bisanga, hattingen, couto, pinto and many other options. In turkey keser, pekiner,fuecapilar and dr bicer are good options too.

3 hours ago, jjalay said:

Why are you narrowing down only to turkish clinics? If cost is not a major factor you have much better options in europe like bisanga, hattingen, couto, pinto and many other options. In turkey keser, pekiner,fuecapilar and dr bicer are good options too.

Thank you for your answer. 
I mean costs in Turkish comparison with the doctors mentioned. Basically, it doesn't matter to me whether it's 3,000 or 5,000 euros. But I don't want to pay European prices (15,000). 

I also have no experience or information about clinics outside Turkey. 

I will be happy to have a look at the clinics mentioned. 

43 minutes ago, newpatient12 said:

I mean costs in Turkish comparison with the doctors mentioned. Basically, it doesn't matter to me whether it's 3,000 or 5,000 euros. But I don't want to pay European prices (15,000). 

Fuecapilar, HDC in cyprus, Michalis georgiou in cyprus, Sikos in budapes are some really great budget options. Once again avoid going to hairmills in turkey, it really doesnt worht it. If you need a small amount of grafts like something between 1000-2000 grafts you are able to afford good cliinics in europe like the ones i"ve mentioned before.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, newpatient12 said:

Everything depends on how many grafts you need. If you go with Keser or Bicer, you'd be paying "european prices" anyway (both charge 3 euros per graft). 

Edited by Eli_Avdikian
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jjalay said:

Fuecapilar, HDC in cyprus, Michalis georgiou in cyprus, Sikos in budapes are some really great budget options. Once again avoid going to hairmills in turkey, it really doesnt worht it. If you need a small amount of grafts like something between 1000-2000 grafts you are able to afford good cliinics in europe like the ones i"ve mentioned before.

I would estimate that I need a maximum of 2000 grafts, as I only need to fill the corners. I will have a look at the clinics mentioned - thank you! 

1 hour ago, Eli_Avdikian said:

Everything depends on how many grafts you need. If you go with Keser or Bicer, you'd be paying "european prices" anyway (both charge 3 euros per grafts). 

What would you recommend for a maximum of 2000 grafts? 

7 minutes ago, newpatient12 said:

I would estimate that I need a maximum of 2000 grafts, as I only need to fill the corners. I will have a look at the clinics mentioned - thank you! 

What would you recommend for a maximum of 2000 grafts? 

You dont need so many grafts and i think with your budget you have to ability to spent 6000 euros to go with an elite surgeon. Among the doctors that are producing some great work at this price range they are pekiner and keser in turkey, marad in cyprus, pinto in protugal, bisanga in belgium. In your shoes i would choose one of these doctors. What you should do in have consultations with everyone of them (online consultation is also a good option) and then make your choice.

Secondly you should spent a little more time on this forum viewing results from this docs to see whos work you like more.

On 3/28/2024 at 7:56 PM, Shadman said:

@newpatient12  Among the doctors mentioned above, I think Dr. Bicer would be an excellent choice. I've seen some great results 

Thank you!

On 3/28/2024 at 8:02 PM, jjalay said:

You dont need so many grafts and i think with your budget you have to ability to spent 6000 euros to go with an elite surgeon. Among the doctors that are producing some great work at this price range they are pekiner and keser in turkey, marad in cyprus, pinto in protugal, bisanga in belgium. In your shoes i would choose one of these doctors. What you should do in have consultations with everyone of them (online consultation is also a good option) and then make your choice.

Secondly you should spent a little more time on this forum viewing results from this docs to see whos work you like more.

Thank you very much for the reply, I had a look on some results of the doctors mentioned, I will get quotes from the ones I like! 

On 3/29/2024 at 12:47 PM, Eli_Avdikian said:

You can get 2000 grafts for 6000 if you decide to go with Bruno Pinto or Ximena Vila

Thank you for your recommendation!