Taking the Plunge... Finally - Circa 1500 Grafts with Dr. Juan Couto @ Fuexpert

*Month 2 Update*

Hey guys, not much to report over here, I think the shedding is definitely done with, maybe a few hairs here and there. 

However, whats interesting is, I think I may have some growth, the existing hairs that didnt fall out in the shed are getting quite long, but I definitely feel like there is some growth of a few whispy hairs here and there. I think the redness in the pictures below are a little exaggerated in the pictures, but hopefully that goes down in the next few weeks. 

I did my first month of post HT PrP using the Fidia System that Dr Couto recommends, Plus some redlight therapy was included free with the PRP. 

I appreciate all your thoughts on the photos attached, to see if the growth is new hairs or simply just those that didnt shed. 

Im really happy with the donor and have experienced very minial shock loss, which was an initial worry of both Dr Couto and mine. so yeah thats it :D

IMG_3123.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3128.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3131.jpeg

IMG_3132.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

21 minutes ago, Diff-thinner said:

*Month 2 Update*

Hey guys, not much to report over here, I think the shedding is definitely done with, maybe a few hairs here and there. 

However, whats interesting is, I think I may have some growth, the existing hairs that didnt fall out in the shed are getting quite long, but I definitely feel like there is some growth of a few whispy hairs here and there. I think the redness in the pictures below are a little exaggerated in the pictures, but hopefully that goes down in the next few weeks. 

I did my first month of post HT PrP using the Fidia System that Dr Couto recommends, Plus some redlight therapy was included free with the PRP. 

I appreciate all your thoughts on the photos attached, to see if the growth is new hairs or simply just those that didnt shed. 

Im really happy with the donor and have experienced very minial shock loss, which was an initial worry of both Dr Couto and mine. so yeah thats it :D

IMG_3123.jpeg

IMG_3127.jpeg

IMG_3128.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3130.jpeg

IMG_3131.jpeg

IMG_3132.jpeg

IMG_3126.jpeg

Do you know even as it is right now that looks so natural it is unbelievable. And looks like the hairline design is spot on. Who designed was it you or did Dr Couto have more of a say 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hairyelswhere said:

Do you know even as it is right now that looks so natural it is unbelievable. And looks like the hairline design is spot on. Who designed was it you or did Dr Couto have more of a say 

Thank you dude! Always appreciate your more than kind words! Lets just say we had a 'negotiation' 😂, he stared at me for a good like ten mins drawing and redrawing until we got to the right one, I was sat in the chair where he takes the photography and then walked up to the mirror every few mins. But in all honest it was like 75% him 

looks amazing, I had my consultation a few weeks back and am. about to book in for surgery. Appreciate your sharing!

• Like 1