Future Hair-loss treatments

Hey guys, I wanted to honestly ask what you guys think in potential upcoming future hair loss treatments and your opinions and thoughts. So far I'm excited and optimistic about GT20029 results that are expected by april and Osteopotin by Amplifica (the SCUBE3 company) by early summer (June or so). I'm also excited for verteprofin as well as any potential treatment that can revive hair follicles, such as stemson.

What are you guys excited about?

3 hours ago, Worker1212 said:

Hey guys, I wanted to honestly ask what you guys think in potential upcoming future hair loss treatments and your opinions and thoughts. So far I'm excited and optimistic about GT20029 results that are expected by april and Osteopotin by Amplifica (the SCUBE3 company) by early summer (June or so). I'm also excited for verteprofin as well as any potential treatment that can revive hair follicles, such as stemson.

Intercytex, follica, histogen,aderans, dr Tsuji, all were new exciting tratments that were 3-5 years away from release. Yet it came nothing out of it.I would suggest you not to focus on new breakthrough treatments and concentrate on the therapies that already exist. A good hairtransplant is also in the game.

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Worker1212 said:

I personally think if we could find newer and better modalities to be able to take current 5ari’s for those that get side effects would be a huge gain. 

On 3/14/2024 at 5:24 PM, jjalay said:

Intercytex, follica, histogen,aderans, dr Tsuji, all were new exciting tratments that were 3-5 years away from release. Yet it came nothing out of it.I would suggest you not to focus on new breakthrough treatments and concentrate on the therapies that already exist. A good hairtransplant is also in the game.

I agree, I can't really get a HT from a ethical doctor/surgeon due to the fact I'm only 21, and honestly the best I can do right now is just look forward to the future and just research and look up potential future treatments because of it.

On 3/14/2024 at 6:50 PM, Gatsby said:

I personally think if we could find newer and better modalities to be able to take current 5ari’s for those that get side effects would be a huge gain. 

I believe GT20029 would probably be huge and very beneficial for people that have serious side effects from finasteride and dutasteride, although this is IF it works.