Need Review for Dr AP from Delhi, India

Greetings, 

This is my first post in this forum. 

I am planning to get hair transplant done by Dr AP and I am getting mixed reviews from people here about him.

I also read that he has been removed from the list here for unethical practices, though it was a long back.

I wish to go for FUE and the strip at the back of my head is a big no for me, as most of the times I need to shave my head for the rituals. 

According to him on his YouTube he is the best option available and he satisfactorily answered my questions on phone and seemed genuine. 

But as we know, HT is always a big decision.

Has anyone taken any service from him in the recent five years? Also, are there better options in Pune, India?

Thank you in advance. 

• Valued Contributor

In my opinion, he isn't worth considering right now. Technicians are primarily responsible for the procedures, and often, random technicians work on patients. I suggest exploring better alternatives.

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

4 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

In my opinion, he isn't worth considering right now. Technicians are primarily responsible for the procedures, and often, random technicians work on patients. I suggest exploring better alternatives.

Could you suggest better options in India? Eugenics seems very expensive. 

Or should I wait and save enough money and go for Eugenics? 

I read Dr Radha is doing great work at affordable cost. Is she a good option?

7 hours ago, Shishir Katote said:

Greetings, 

This is my first post in this forum. 

I am planning to get hair transplant done by Dr AP and I am getting mixed reviews from people here about him.

I also read that he has been removed from the list here for unethical practices, though it was a long back.

I wish to go for FUE and the strip at the back of my head is a big no for me, as most of the times I need to shave my head for the rituals. 

According to him on his YouTube he is the best option available and he satisfactorily answered my questions on phone and seemed genuine. 

But as we know, HT is always a big decision.

Has anyone taken any service from him in the recent five years? Also, are there better options in Pune, India?

Thank you in advance. 

who is AP? AP?

19 hours ago, Shishir Katote said:

Could you suggest better options in India? Eugenics seems very expensive. 

Or should I wait and save enough money and go for Eugenics? 

I read Dr Radha is doing great work at affordable cost. Is she a good option?

Dr.Radha is really good doctor but i doubt she is still in practice coz she was recommended in our forum but no recent updates about her.

Eugenix does provide basic package too, do check that