21 Days Post HT - Does it look like shedding has started?

I'd read about people getting obsessed and worried but I didnt think I would get stressed out in the initial months. 

Well here I am obsessed and worried! 

Has it worked? Am I shedding? Does this look right? It's driving me nuts. 

Here are comparison pics from 8 days ago and today. Does it look like Im shedding? Does everything look ok?

The top picture is Day 12 and bottom picture is Day 21

1.png

2.png

3.png

• Valued Contributor

Everything looks normal.

You need to do two things; 

1. Just relax and wait. There's nothing you can do now and things will play out as they will whether you worry about it constantly or not.

2. Stick to one journey thread that people can follow rather than make new threads every time a questions pops up. It's easier for people to follow your journey that way.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Shedding is going to happen. You just have to know it and let it happen and not get too stressed over it. Mine usually starts in about 8 to 10 days, but there's a large variation in what is a normal time frame for shedding.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

1 hour ago, Al - Moderator said:

Shedding is going to happen. You just have to know it and let it happen and not get too stressed over it. Mine usually starts in about 8 to 10 days, but there's a large variation in what is a normal time frame for shedding.

Mine started yesterday, just under 4 weeks post op. Doesnt look great but never mind.. It will be worth it in the long term.