Looking for Hair Transplant

16 hours ago, KartikV said:

Hi Guys,

I am newbie here, want to know some best clinic in India for my hair transplant. I have a NW 7.

please suggest me best doctor with best price.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to HRN.  As with anything, I definitely wouldn't shop on price alone - especially for something as important as HT.  Take your time, talk to the guys on this site and meet doctors (in person when possible) for consultations.  There are great doctors all over the world, but to answer your question:   I've heard Dr. Sethi in India is a great doctor for NW 7 if you're a candidate.

7 hours ago, Approach said:

Welcome to HRN.  As with anything, I definitely wouldn't shop on price alone - especially for something as important as HT.  Take your time, talk to the guys on this site and meet doctors (in person when possible) for consultations.  There are great doctors all over the world, but to answer your question:   I've heard Dr. Sethi in India is a great doctor for NW 7 if you're a candidate.

8 hours ago, Gatsby said:

As a Norwood 7 I personally think that for the best results (if you are a candidate) Dr Sethi, Dr Pittella and Dr Zarev are your best options.

10 hours ago, YodaHead said:

Eugenix.

I have seen many bad reviews and results of Eugenix. 

Additionally, I have grade 7 baldness and I did not see any great result in NW 7 given by Eugenix. I already consulted Eugenix, they have given me different packages with different doctors, I don't know whether they are qualified and experienced enough to give me a good result. So Eugenix is not my choice.

Eugenix offers various packages as you mentioned, and there are plenty of good results for NW 6/7 from their top tier doctors. I understand you are looking for doctors only in India. 

Remember that no clinic has 100% results and so I recommend that you go through list of all recommended doctors on this forum. Check their results, know their prices against your budget, and consult with them. 

12.5k grafts with Dr. Felipe Pitella in Jan 2024.

Link to my journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/71724-12501-grafts-dr-felipe-pittella-jan-2024/

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, KartikV said:

Additionally, I have grade 7 baldness and I did not see any great result in NW 7 given by Eugenix. I already consulted Eugenix, they have given me different packages with different doctors, I don't know whether they are qualified and experienced enough to give me a good result. So Eugenix is not my choice.

Then I would still pick between Zarev and Pittella. Can you share some pictures of your donor, etc so we can get a better idea of your Norwood 7 status to help advise you? Also bear in mind this is going to cost you a lot of money due to the number of grafts required for Norwood 7 real estate for coverage. 

2 hours ago, KartikV said:

Kartik -- it's great that you are thinking through things and doing research!  No offense whatsoever that you feel differently about my suggestion.  Your question asked about doctors in India, specifically.  Truly, there are great HT surgeons in all parts of the world though.  Gatsby and Melvin are great resources.  You may hear different opinions from members on the forum and that's ok!  Nothing personal.  Listen to each members opinions.  This will give you constructive way to compare and contrast.  

• Valued Contributor

When selecting a surgeon for a procedure such as hair transplantation, it's crucial to prioritize quality over convenience. While choosing a surgeon based on location might seem like a convenient option, it could limit your choices and prevent you from considering other highly skilled surgeons who may be located elsewhere. 

Additionally, for individuals with a high Norwood (NW) scale, it's not always necessary to undergo a single session of 6,000 grafts. By splitting the surgery into 2-3 sessions, you can better manage your budget.

Although splitting the surgery into multiple sessions may prolong the process, it can help you select a surgeon based on their skills and experience, rather than being constrained by financial considerations. Ultimately, choosing a skilled surgeon is paramount for achieving the best possible outcome, and this should be the primary focus when undergoing any surgical procedure.

I hope this helps you. Good luck.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• Moderators
17 hours ago, KartikV said:

Additionally, I have grade 7 baldness and I did not see any great result in NW 7 given by Eugenix

Are you willing to post some pictures of your hair loss, your age, and what your expectations for a hair transplant are. If you haven't seen any great results on NW 7s by Eugenix then I'm wondering if maybe your expectations of a HT with your NW level is too high. I'm not saying that's the case, but without pictures it's hard to know what advice to give you.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Al - Moderator said:

Are you willing to post some pictures of your hair loss, your age, and what your expectations for a hair transplant are. If you haven't seen any great results on NW 7s by Eugenix then I'm wondering if maybe your expectations of a HT with your NW level is too high. I'm not saying that's the case, but without pictures it's hard to know what advice to give you.

This ^

After extensive research, I am considering Dr. Radha from India as my first choice and Dr. Pitella as my second choice for my hair transplant. Both doctors have extensive experience in the field.

I am 45 years old and have an average donor area. I will share my pictures soon.

So, what would you suggest, guys?

• Valued Contributor

Dr. Pittela is a highly skilled surgeon, and I have full confidence in him. However, it's crucial not to rush the decision. It's essential to schedule multiple consultations and carefully weigh all options before making a well-informed choice. Since hair transplant surgery is a lifelong commitment, it's crucial to be thoroughly prepared and educated about every aspect of the procedure. Therefore, conducting thorough due diligence is paramount.

Dr. Pittela is renowned for his surgical skills for high norwood patients, making him a top choice for a hair transplant for patients with high grade of baldness. However, it's vital not to make a hasty decision. It's advisable to consult with several surgeons to gather different perspectives and treatment plans. Understanding the intricacies of the surgery is crucial, as hair transplant procedures are permanent. Therefore, take your time to research, ask questions, and ensure you're fully informed before proceeding.

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023