Peptides

Hello all,

Although I wanted to ask everyone whether they had experience with PTD-DBM + Valproic Acid, I thought I would name the thread 'Peptides' should people have experience with others.

Has anyone looked into / used PTD-DBM or others and willing to share their experience?

Are they a viable addition to a regimen / post-operative graft/donor success?

On 3/8/2024 at 10:05 AM, damnyoudht said:

Hello all,

Although I wanted to ask everyone whether they had experience with PTD-DBM + Valproic Acid, I thought I would name the thread 'Peptides' should people have experience with others.

Has anyone looked into / used PTD-DBM or others and willing to share their experience?

Are they a viable addition to a regimen / post-operative graft/donor success?

honestly ask that question on tressless in reddit. they discuss more of the experimental and non traditional meds. 

this forum only likes to talk about fin and xyon dut because its sponsors the website.

19 hours ago, 12345 said:

honestly ask that question on tressless in reddit. they discuss more of the experimental and non traditional meds. 

this forum only likes to talk about fin and xyon dut because its sponsors the website.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't actually have a reddit account, and can't say I'm interested to get one.

It's a shame because this should surely be the place for all sorts of discussion about various solutions to hair loss.

Just now, damnyoudht said:

Thanks for the heads up. I don't actually have a reddit account, and can't say I'm interested to get one.

It's a shame because this should surely be the place for all sorts of discussion about various solutions to hair loss.

honestly sometimes i dont know why i waste my time on here.  one half is users asking to find the correct dose/frequency to take fin to avoid side effects(which i dont think exists once you are prone to sides from the drug) and the other half is users asking for suggestions of  topical version of anti androgens because they heard/read on a froum that they do not  not go systemic as a topical(which it does)

also the fact the forum is sponsored by xyon dut, so theres a heavy push for the product.

but if you are looking for discussions on new drugs, or treatments, this forum is not the one for you.