Strip Surgery Scar

I had strip surgery about 10 years ago but have finally lost the battle of continued hair loss and plan on shaving my head. I wanted to see what can be done to minimize the scar if I shave my head completely bald. Has anyone used dermabrasion or other techniques to minimize the scar successfully?

13 hours ago, jjalay said:

You can use dermmatch to hide the scar. Another option is doing smp into the scar or even fue some grafts into the scar.

What is SMP? And I'm referring to shaving my head completely bald with no hair left

Just now, Rugman said:

What is SMP? And I'm referring to shaving my head completely bald with no hair left

Scalp micropigmentation. This is also ideal if you want to completely shave your head. Be careful though, you need to find a really good smp artist who has experience with smp into scars.

Do you have any photos of your scar? There’s been many great cases of 200 - 300 FUE grafts into the scar to disguise it. Some go further then with SMP on-top of the scalp / using it in the donor region also to add the look of shaved hair all over.