EUGENIX DR ARIKA MAY 4TH

The wife is coming along for the trip now she wants to see some sights , I've heard it is polluted there

How soon after operation is it safe to go out ? In the polluted air ?

@Stewie @Gatsby

7 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

It’s more-so the sun than the air. You should be good be given anti biotics, etc as well. All the best.

@Gatsby recommend any nice spots to keep the wife happy lol?

I dont think there is absolutely strict advice on travel, I mean people go there and fly back the following day, its more about keeping your head safe, like @Gatsby said make sure you have the cap on your head, the pollution is one thing for sure and could introduce infection maybe, but sun exposure is not good at all, and thats true for a month or so really as the skin on your head will be very sensitive for a while. But that first 7 days is crucial to keep it safe, I think the hairs are not going anywhere after a few days healing, but I tend to think once you have that first week out of the way your good for anything, so traveling within them early days just been careful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was doing DIY after my very first surgery and being super careful, I was only on day 5 I think and a shed lid fell down and banged my head right in the middle of the transplanted area, luckily nothing bleed or was lost, so goes to show how embedded they are within a few days

• Valued Contributor
9 hours ago, dba said:

Qutub Minar is cool - I went there a couple days before my first surgery.

You can also take a day trip (or stay one night to make life easier) to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort etc...

Personally if you're wanting to explore a little bit, I think you'd be better off doing it in the days prior to surgery rather than after so that you're not swollen and walking around with a funny looking surgical cap. But if that's no big deal to you then there's plenty to see and do!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Stewie said:

I dont think there is absolutely strict advice on travel, I mean people go there and fly back the following day, its more about keeping your head safe, like @Gatsby said make sure you have the cap on your head, the pollution is one thing for sure and could introduce infection maybe, but sun exposure is not good at all, and thats true for a month or so really as the skin on your head will be very sensitive for a while. But that first 7 days is crucial to keep it safe, I think the hairs are not going anywhere after a few days healing, but I tend to think once you have that first week out of the way your good for anything, so traveling within them early days just been careful

I've been offered dr somesh or vinita ..... who should I go with 

Or any other I should opt for ?

• Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2024 at 1:49 PM, dba said:

If you are staying a while in India then a popular path is Delhi, Varanasi then Agra (see the Taj Mahal). People do this in one long day but it really deserves a few days to a week to take it all in.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

If you are staying a while in India then a popular path is Delhi, Varanasi then Agra (see the Taj Mahal). People do this in one long day but it really deserves a few days to a week to take it all in.

@Gatsby thank you mate

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Have a look at patient results posted here on the forum. I think they are comparable. All the best.

In other words somesh? @Gatsby because I haven't heard of Dr vinita dobey

10 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Dr Vinta was there both times I have been, I just have not really seen any of her cases on here, but I have always heard good things

@Stewie ohhhh really, yeah fair enough... I've just opted for somesh ive heard hes the most experienced one there?

13 hours ago, Stewie said:

I have had Soumesh twice and he is great, so you'll be in good hands!

Im so much more at ease now that she did your hair 

• Like 1