Seeking Input on My Hair Transplant Journey: 10 Days Post-Procedure

Dear Forum Members,

I'm excited to join this community and share my journey with you all. This is my first post, and I'm eager to connect with others who may be going through similar experiences.

To provide some background, I have struggled with hair loss for quite some time, reaching a Norwood 6 scale. After thorough consideration and without previous medication attempts, I decided to undergo my first hair transplant procedure. The transplant focused on rebuilding my hairline and mid-scalp areas, and I received 4250 grafts. My doctor also advised that I would likely need another procedure to address the crown area.

I am currently ten days post-procedure, and I'm pleased to report that everything has gone smoothly so far. The initial discomfort and swelling have subsided, and I'm following my post-operative care instructions diligently.

I want to make it clear that I prefer not to mention the clinic where I had the procedure done. This decision is to avoid any biased opinions, whether positive or negative, as I believe it's important to evaluate my experience objectively.

While it's still early in the recovery process, I'm already feeling optimistic about the potential results. However, I would appreciate any opinions or insights from fellow forum members about the early signs of progress. Additionally, I'm curious to hear thoughts about the donor area and whether the grafts appear to have been extracted carefully and professionally.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to engaging with this community and sharing updates as my journey continues.

Pictures:

Before were taken on the 1st of Jan 2024, 

After_1 on the 21st of February 2024 (OP day),

After_2,3,4 on the 22nd of February 2024 (1st day post-OP),

After_5 on the 2nd of March 2024 (9th day post-OP),

After_6,7,8,9,10,11,12 on the 3rd of March 2024 (10th day post-OP after scrab removal)

Best regards,

Pan

After_1.JPEG

After_2.JPEG

After_3.JPEG

After_4.JPEG

After_5.JPEG

After_6.JPEG

After_7.JPEG

After_8.JPEG

After_9.JPEG

After_10.JPEG

After_11.JPEG

After_12.JPEG

Before_1.JPEG

Before_2.JPEG

Before_3.JPEG

Before_4.JPEG

Edited by Pan-fr

• Administrators

Its looking good so far 🙏 please keep us updated on your progress. Feel free to include the doctors name.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

20 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Its looking good so far 🙏 please keep us updated on your progress. Feel free to include the doctors name.

Hi Melvin. Thanks for your feedback!