Anesthetic side effects?

Has anyone ever felt any side effects from the anesthetic given to you during the surgery? Mainly relating to the heart? I’ve read there is correlation between this under specific circumstances. 

We like to highlight results on here but rarely talk about the safety behind this procedure so I’m curious about this topic if anyone has input. 

It is always important to have a detailed patient history before performing surgery. History of any cardiac disease or allergies are of primary concern. There are different types of anesthetics that are available for patients with certain pre-existing conditions. In most cases the HT procedure can be performed safely. Although there are some rare circumstances where we suggest the patient not have the surgery. 

I have always been a proponent of every patient completing a comprehensive medical history (including a list of all medications and supplements) “at the time of the consultation” before any decisions can be made regarding surgery.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY