Im considering to opt for Dr Sethi at Eugenix?

After years of thinking about a HT im seriously considering Dr Sethi from Eugenix for my 1500 grafts frontal hairline and temple work. Any feedback or advise would be hugely helpful to help me make my final decision on which Dr to go for.

From my research his results are very good and arguably world class? But are they consistent? Has his form and results stayed the same?

Is there other Dr's around £3 per graft that I could consider?

• Valued Contributor
44 minutes ago, sharpshooterer said:

After years of thinking about a HT im seriously considering Dr Sethi from Eugenix for my 1500 grafts frontal hairline and temple work. Any feedback or advise would be hugely helpful to help me make my final decision on which Dr to go for.

From my research his results are very good and arguably world class? But are they consistent? Has his form and results stayed the same?

Is there other Dr's around £3 per graft that I could consider?

Seeing as you seem to be in the UK, Dr Mani is doing some great work in this price range, plus you've got several great options in Europe for around the £3-4 per graft mark as well.

6 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Seeing as you seem to be in the UK, Dr Mani is doing some great work in this price range, plus you've got several great options in Europe for around the £3-4 per graft mark as well.

Thank you, which clinic is he associated to? 

• Valued Contributor
27 minutes ago, sharpshooterer said:

Thank you, which clinic is he associated to? 

His clinic is run under his own name. Use the forum recommended list at the top of the page and you'll find him on there, as well as many other surgeons in Europe that you can then find patient results for on here.

Dr Sethi is also a fine choice of course, but it's in every patient's best interests to thoroughly research as many options as possible.

• Valued Contributor

Dr. Sethi is certainly a reputable doctor known for achieving good, natural-looking results. If you're exploring other options, here's a list of doctors categorized by their approximate pricing per graft:

2-3 euros per graft:

- HDC clinic

- Dr. Laorwong

- Dr. Pekiner

- Dr. Custodio

- Dr. Bicer

- Dr. Saifi

- Dr. Ximena Villa

- Dr. Heinicke

- Dr. Nader

- Dr. Camacho

- Dr. Keser

- Dr. Pathomvanic

3-5 euros per graft:

- Dr. De Freitas

- Dr. Pinto

- Dr. De Ferreira

- Dr. Pittela

- Dr. Couto

- Dr. Bisanga

- Dr. Mwamba

- Dr. Lupanzula

- Hattingen Clinic

- Dr. Nadimi

Above 5 euros per graft:

- Dr. Munib Ahmad

- Dr. Zarev

- Dr. Shapiro

- Dr. Konior

- Dr. Feriduni

There are other reputable doctors not included in this list due to lack of pricing information or i might not have sufficient knowledge about them so It's better to conduct your own research or seek opinions from other individuals regarding that.

View this list as a starting point for identifying skilled surgeons in different price ranges for consultation purposes.

I hope this helps you. Good Luck.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

On 2/15/2024 at 9:48 PM, A_4_Archan said:

Dr. Sethi is certainly a reputable doctor known for achieving good, natural-looking results. If you're exploring other options, here's a list of doctors categorized by their approximate pricing per graft:

2-3 euros per graft:

- HDC clinic

- Dr. Laorwong

- Dr. Pekiner

- Dr. Custodio

- Dr. Bicer

- Dr. Saifi

- Dr. Ximena Villa

- Dr. Heinicke

- Dr. Nader

- Dr. Camacho

- Dr. Keser

- Dr. Pathomvanic

3-5 euros per graft:

- Dr. De Freitas

- Dr. Pinto

- Dr. De Ferreira

- Dr. Pittela

- Dr. Couto

- Dr. Bisanga

- Dr. Mwamba

- Dr. Lupanzula

- Hattingen Clinic

- Dr. Nadimi

Above 5 euros per graft:

- Dr. Munib Ahmad

- Dr. Zarev

- Dr. Shapiro

- Dr. Konior

- Dr. Feriduni

There are other reputable doctors not included in this list due to lack of pricing information or i might not have sufficient knowledge about them so It's better to conduct your own research or seek opinions from other individuals regarding that.

View this list as a starting point for identifying skilled surgeons in different price ranges for consultation purposes.

If I am not terribly mistaken and just for future reference for people who may be reading this in the future, my understanding is that Kesser is 3.5eur/gr and Nader around 3.5 too (depending on the number of grafts though) and so they should be in the second category.

Freitas on the other hand, is just below 3 eur/gr so should probably be in the first one. 

• Valued Contributor
3 hours ago, Stoner said:

If I am not terribly mistaken and just for future reference for people who may be reading this in the future, my understanding is that Kesser is 3.5eur/gr and Nader around 3.5 too (depending on the number of grafts though) and so they should be in the second category.

Freitas on the other hand, is just below 3 eur/gr so should probably be in the first one. 

Yeh thanks for the corrections...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 10:48 PM, A_4_Archan said:

2-3 euros per graft:

- HDC clinic

- Dr. Laorwong

- Dr. Pekiner

- Dr. Custodio

- Dr. Bicer

- Dr. Saifi

- Dr. Ximena Villa

- Dr. Heinicke

- Dr. Nader

- Dr. Camacho

- Dr. Keser

- Dr. Pathomvanic

3-5 euros per graft:

- Dr. De Freitas

- Dr. Pinto

- Dr. De Ferreira

- Dr. Pittela

- Dr. Couto

- Dr. Bisanga

- Dr. Mwamba

- Dr. Lupanzula

- Hattingen Clinic

- Dr. Nadimi

Above 5 euros per graft:

- Dr. Munib Ahmad

- Dr. Zarev

- Dr. Shapiro

- Dr. Konior

- Dr. Feriduni

Thanks for sharing, in the 2-3 euros category, who would you recommend for a crown HT?