DR ARIKA BANSAL VIDEO CONSULT TOMORROW

1 hour ago, dba said:

Lol but I see what your concern is going to be mate , because I will razor the back of my head ... but stuff it don't care if anybody is critizing behind my back lol

@Gatsby how much can I lower my hairline , guide me please great Guru Gatsby .... i do have a big forehead n i want a dense hairline to wear a buzzcut

• Valued Contributor
6 minutes ago, dba said:

@Gatsby how much can I lower my hairline , guide me please great Guru Gatsby .... i do have a big forehead n i want a dense hairline to wear a buzzcut

When you have your consultation, be guided by Dr Arika and also your age. You want a hairline you can grow into, not out of. You need to have realistic expectations of what a hair transplant can do and what it can’t. It will never replace the hair you once had. My honest opinion is to spend a good year doing research here on the forum before even thinking of having surgery. 

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

When you have your consultation, be guided by Dr Arika and also your age. You want a hairline you can grow into, not out of. You need to have realistic expectations of what a hair transplant can do and what it can’t. It will never replace the hair you once had. My honest opinion is to spend a good year doing research here on the forum before even thinking of having surgery. 

@Gatsby yeah I had a consultation

My age is in my favour the baldingNESS isn't going to get much worse, she's fine with giving dense aggressive hairline

I get what your saying about growing into hairline 

Thats why I ask , because you talk all that about distance between the  mid part between the nose... ??? After showing that where do you think the hairline should be?

21 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Honestly... You've spammed my inbox with this question on at least two occasions, and posted this question/similar on the board multiple times and now you're hijacking someone else's thread to once again ask the same thing. I'm not answering for the 500th time I'm afraid, mate.

Defer to all previous answers or speak to your surgeon.

yours too? Dude is odd. I understand hair patients are going through stuff but this guy needs professional help.