Clinics/Surgeons that use body hair

Hey all,

Wondering who are the best clinics/surgeons that use body hair? And what type of body hair they use?

I'm aware Eugenix is up there and (correct me if im wrong), they use chest, beard and pubic hair.

Who else is up there and what kind of body hair do they use?

There is a lot of nuance in regard to body hair and various sources and so if considering the possibility of surgery including body hair, it is always in your best interests to get a sense of what may be most appropriate and reliable.

Body hair can differ in characteristics to scalp hair in terms of colour, coarseness, curl and cycle (growth phases), and also in count (the hair to follicular unit ratio), which is often lower than scalp and finer quality hair in sources other than beard, meaning body hair will present a lower hair count for a comparable scalp graft count.

The yield can be slower to grow or lower than traditional scalp hair yield. Usually the growth phase is much shorter for body hair, with the exception of beard hair that cycles much more like scalp hair, so patience is needed when awaiting growth especially with this type of procedure that can often be into scar tissue of a repair patient.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Body hair transplants are very difficult and very unpredictable. They are generally very expensive as well. Of all areas from body that hairs can be taken from and transplanted to scalp the beard is the most successful. If you are considering this definitely go to clicic that specializes in this procedure. As the success rate has a lot to do with the experience of the the surgeon.