Best surgeons for crown and temples?

I researched for many hours who would be the best surgeon to help with my crown some years back, only to find that I wasn't really a suitable candidate to have a hair transplant, due to  not being on finasteride at the time. That's changed now, and I am suitable, but now my old research is outdated.

So I am on the hunt again: Who are the best surgeons to help with the crown? I don't need perfect results, but something more conservative in case my head decides to stop responding to fin in future.

I see very few crown results in general, so if it's allowed, links to other sites where I can check out the final photo results for various surgeons would be appreciated. Is there supposed to be a Spanish forum with a lot of photos?

I'm also looking to restore my temples and even hairline to a degree, but I'm focusing on my crown for now. Maybe I should arrange separate appointments for the temples and hairline due to reducing potential shock to my donor hair if I have it all done at once?

Finally, Is Lorenzo still up or near the top when it comes to the crown these days?

Edited by hair4tomo

2 minutes ago, hair4tomo said:

I researched for many hours who would be the best surgeon to help with my crown some years back, only to find that I wasn't really a suitable candidate to have a hair transplant, due to  not being on finasteride at the time. That's changed now, and I am suitable, but now my old research is outdated.

So I am on the hunt again: Who are the best surgeons to help with the crown? I don't need perfect results, but something more conservative in case my head decides to stop responding to fin in future.

I see very few crown results in general, so if it's allowed, links to other sites where I can check out the final photo results for various surgeons would be appreciated. Is there supposed to be a Spanish forum with a lot of photos?

I'm also looking to restore my temples and even hairline to a degree, but I'm focusing on my crown for now. Maybe I should arrange separate appointments for the temples and hairline due to reducing potential shock to my donor hair if I have it all done at once?

Finally, Is Lorenzo still up or near the top when it comes to the crown these days?

Dr Wong and couto are the two best options for crown work ant temples imo.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, hair4tomo said:

Sounds good. Do you mean the Hasson & Wong clinic in general when you say Dr Wong?

Both hasson and wong but ive seen more results for crown work from dr wong.