Honestly I'm a big fan , I have chosen to go with Dr Arika Bansal 

I've been talking to whomever it Inhave been consulting with for a few months now all of a sudden there has been no replies at all I have been calling them everyday they have been saying we will get somebody to call you , sure enough 2 weeks later after calling everyday  nobody is replying or calling me....has this happened to anybody? How do I escalate this so I can just organise my surgery ... the communication team are really letting eugenix down

1 hour ago, dba said:

Honestly I'm a big fan , I have chosen to go with Dr Arika Bansal 

I've been talking to whomever it Inhave been consulting with for a few months now all of a sudden there has been no replies at all I have been calling them everyday they have been saying we will get somebody to call you , sure enough 2 weeks later after calling everyday  nobody is replying or calling me....has this happened to anybody? How do I escalate this so I can just organise my surgery ... the communication team are really letting eugenix down

In my case, their communication team was very responsive. Are they communicating with you via WhatsApp ?
Let me tag here-@Eugenix Hair Sciences

Edited by Shadman

11 hours ago, Shadman said:

In my case, their communication team was very responsive. Are they communicating with you via WhatsApp ?
Let me tag here-@Eugenix Hair Sciences

@Shadman thank you so much for your reply,  they were so good at the start , but then they dropped off it has been so hard to get them to reply they say the same stuff like we have scheduled a call... 2weeks no reply at all..m have you had work done with them bro ?

3 hours ago, dba said:

@Shadman thank you so much for your reply,  they were so good at the start , but then they dropped off it has been so hard to get them to reply they say the same stuff like we have scheduled a call... 2weeks no reply at all..m have you had work done with them bro ?

They are pretty good in terms of communication but I guess they are getting huge inquiries, my advice wait for sometime, if the communication is still bad then please look some where else